Verifying bank accounts
If you've decided to add a bank account to pay an online payment option, we'll need to verify the ownership of the account. To do this, we'll deposit two micro-deposits in your bank account. After the micro-deposits appear in your bank account, follow these steps to complete the verification process and begin paying online payment options!
1. Log into your online account with your community website.
2. Click on your account name in the top right-hand corner.
3. Select "Stored payment methods" from the drop-down menu.
4. Under the "Method" section, you'll see a link called "verify" listed next to the bank account that was added. Click this link.
Note: It can take 3-5 days for
5. On this page, enter the two micro-deposits that were placed in your bank account. There is no particular order you will need to enter the micro-deposits in. After entering the two amounts, click "Verify" at the bottom of the page.
6. That's it! You're now ready to make payments using your bank account.