Add an extra layer of organization to your website by adding a subfolder and placing it inside of a parent folder. To learn how to create a parent folder, visit our "About folders" help article.
1. Go to the "Pages" section in your Admin Control Panel.
2. In here, select the "Add folder" option located at the top of the page.
3. Enter a name for the subfolder, then click the blue "Add" button.
4. After creating your folder, scroll to the bottom of the page list. This is where you will find the newly created folder.
5. Move the subfolder where you would like to see it displayed amongst the pages, and below the parent folder. To do this, click and drag the arrow in the "Order" column either up or down.
6. Move the folder inside of the parent folder by clicking the right-hand arrow in the "Move" column. The folder will indent slightly (eg. 8.2 as shown below) to indicate that it is now inside of the parent folder.
7. Move a page inside of the subfolder by re-ordering the page so that it is placed directly beneath the subfolder. This can be done by clicking and dragging the arrow in the "Order" column either up or down.
8. Next, use the right-hand arrow in the "Move" column to move a page inside of the subfolder. The page will indent slightly after clicking on the right arrow to indicate that the page has been moved into the subfolder.
Below is an example of how this will now look in the sidebar menu of your website: