How feedback, change requests, and suggestions are handled
At HOA Express, we love customer feedback! In fact, many of our present-day features were originally suggested by customers. When you provide us with an idea via our support team, here's the process that ensues:
- The idea is pitched to the team.
- Our team considers the idea and determines it's feasibility, benefit, and complexity.
- If we believe the change is feasible and beneficial, we'll place it on our product roadmap and assign it a priority.
- We'll continue to monitor requests from other customers for this change, which may affect its priority.
- Product changes are tackled by priority, which is based on a number of factors. We'll eventually develop the change, integrate it with our service, and thoroughly test it to ensure the highest quality.
- Once this occurs, it'll be released to all customers.