Viewing your emails online
To access your emails online using our secure webmail interface, use the following information.
|Email Address||[email protected] yourdomain.com|
|Password||Set per email account|
1. Log into your account and visit the "email accounts" section of the Admin Control Panel.
2. Click the "webmail.yourdomainname" link as shown in the example below.
Note: You may also visit webmail directly by entering the above URL (e.g. webmail.examplehoa.com) directly into your browser as shown in the example below.
3. You will be directed to a login page.
3. Enter the full email address to the account you are trying to access ([email protected]) followed by the password designated for that specific email account. Note: Be sure to enter the full email address and not just the part before the '@' sign. If you've forgotten an email account password, learn how to reset it.
4. Click "Sign In".
Still having trouble? Here are a few items to check over if you are unable to log in using the steps above:
- Be sure you're using the full email address in the 'Email Address' field. This will look like [email protected].
- Make sure you're using the correct password. Learn how to reset a forgotten password.
- Be sure that you're on the correct URL; it will be webmail.yourcommunity.com. You should see a login page that looks like the screenshot above.