Registering for an account
Interested in staying in the loop on what's happening with your community? Check out your community website! For directions on how to register, follow this step-by-step guide or watch it by scrolling to the play-by-play!
1. Visit your community website. You can do this by typing your community's website directly into your browser's URL or by clicking on a link from an invitation you received.
2. Click "register" from the top right-hand corner.
3. Fill in the information on your screen starting with your login Information followed by your home information.
4. Fill in your contact information. Note: Gender is required for the sole purposes of sending a type of blast communications. This information is not displayed anywhere on the website including sections that only administrators can see.
5. If you would like to add a spouse, check the "I would like to add my spouse's information" option.
6. When ready, click the "Register" button. You will be directed to a page advising that your account has been created and has been sent for review and approval by your community's website administrator. You will also have the opportunity to log in and fill in additional preferences for your account by clicking the link displayed on the screen as shown below.