Syncing email with macOS High Sierra (10.13)
Follow these instructions to sync your HOA Express email account with Apple's Mail app on macOS High Sierra.
1. Open Apple's "Mail" app and begin by selecting "Add Account..." from the menu options under "Mail."
2. Choose "Other Mail Account..." and then click continue.
3. Enter your account details and click "Sign In."
4. Fill out the additional settings as seen below, making sure the "User Name" is filled out; then, click the "Sign In" button.
5. Uncheck "Notes" and click "Done"
And that's it! If your email account does not sync immediately, you may need to wait a few hours and try again, as sometimes Apple's Mail client and our servers take a while to sync.