Setting up an out of office message
Set up an automatic out of office message with your HOA Express email account.
1. Log into webmail using your HOA email address.
2.. Click the settings icon located at the bottom left side of your screen.
3. Click the "Filters" option on the left. Then select "+ Add a Filter."
4. Fill in the name you would like to assign the filter, such as "Out of Office".
5. By default, "All incoming messages" is added as a condition. If you need to tailor that to something else, you can add specific conditions by clicking the "+ Add a Condition" button.
6. Add the type of Action you would like to initiate once the condition has been met. In this example, I've selected "Vacation message" from the list of options in the drop-down. From there, you can customize the message.
7. When finished, click Done!
Please note, in the above screenshot, I have "Don't stop processing rules" selected. This is to be used if you have several filters/rules setup and you do not want to stop those filters to trigger the new one you are setting up.