Add an extra layer of organization to your website by adding an additional folder and placing it inside of the parent folder.
1. Visit the Admin Control Panel. Once there, click on the "Pages" section.
2. Click the "Add folder" option located at the top of the page.
3. Enter a name for the folder (i.e. Documents, Photos, Links). Click the blue "Add" button.
4. After creating a new folder, scroll to the bottom of the page list. This is where you will find the newly created folder.
5. Move the folder where you would like to see it displayed amongst the pages. This is also where visitors will find it on the homepage. To do this, click and drag the arrow in the "Order" column either up or down.
6. Move the folder inside of the parent folder by clicking the move arrow (shown below).
The folder will indent slightly (i.e. 8.2 as shown below).
7. Move a page inside of the subfolder by re-ordering the page so that it is placed directly beneath
3. Next, use the arrows (shown below) to move the page listing into the subfolder.
The page will indent slightly as you press the arrow (as shown below as 8.2.1 and 8.2.2). After moving the pages, it will look like this:
Watch it play-by-play: